Thursday, March 5, 2009

The College Years Begin

Monday it all begins again. The schooling thing that is :P Educational Assistant. Fun times.

The lessons have just been unlocked, so I am amusing myself by going through them. Classes are just once a week, and I am afraid I may not have enough to keep me busy. Which means getting bored, procrastinating... all sorts of loverly things.

I know myself pretty well at times ;)

I'm coming into the course about half-way through yr one.. which is kinda sucky. Wish there was some way I could catch up on the other courses previous to this one.. I think I could do it. I think I missed MAYbe four. I should check... I think it's a course a month, so, with that kind of logic, I should have only missed four, possibly less. (christmas break and all that jazz) Oh well. See how she goes I guess. I could be wrong about the getting bored thing.

I hope so anyway.

The course I start with is Human Develpoment II

Lesson one objectives:
Objective 1 - Introduction to Human Development II

Basically... what to expect, and what is expected.

Objective 2 - Effects of Electronic Media on Development

Something which I expect to be rather facsinating.. or at least somewhat interesting. Especially considering I have four little people about the house. It is something I think about almost on a daily basis. Are they getting too much? Is this REALLY appropriate? How can I break the idiot-box addiction??? My own as well as theirs.

Lesson 2 looks to be particularily relevent to myself... ages 6-12. 3 of the monkeys be in that age range (Xander has a bit of a ways to go before he gets there ;) poor guy)

I intend to use this particular blog as a way to ramble without irritating anyone. If you are here reading this, you CHOOSE to be here, reading my multitude of ramblings about any ol' thing, but I hope to keep it mainly centered around school.

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment