Greetings and Salavatings.
I've done some more snooping ;) And found some info on the Big Assignment. (worth 35% of my mark)
I totally and completely already know which scenario I am going to do:
"Scenario #1
A boy the age of 10 is continuously in trouble at school. He is not doing his homework, and when he does complete his assignments they show a lack of effort and focus. His teachers are frustrated and feel they have tried everything to get him to take his school work seriously. Their methods have consisted of detention, keeping him in from recess. The school he attends does not have regular Physical Education programs and this boy does not play any extra curricular sports. He has a number of friends and has an active social life, however, some parents feel he is a little more aggressive than they would like. The boys parents love him very much and want the best for him. They see positive things from their two other, younger children. They feel their boy is a good child, with a very kind and sweet spirit, but is having difficulty expressing himself."
Why? Because it speaks to a situation in my own lil world almost spot-on. However, the solution to this, I think, is probably going to be different from the one I have to figure out in my own little world :P But that's alright.
Only two more days.. well.. three.. considering the fact that there's getting through the rest of today and most of Monday before it all begins :)
I'm excited. Does it show? Maybe a little? on the side there? lol
No comments:
Post a Comment