Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bed looks Good



I'm having a sleepy afternoon. Was up early with the puppy. We have a puppy now btw. That's her there in the pic. Her name is Shadow (because she acts like one) Well not only was I up by 6:30, I thought it a 'bright' idea to go for a walk with puppy and Xander, take the kids their lunch and such. A little over an hour later..... lol. Then soup for lunch, followed by everyone on the couch, equals my almost sleeping through physics on the couch with Xander and Shadow, lol. Luckily I came to long enough to register that I had to BE somewhere, and I got logged on in the nick of time, lol.

I still feel groggy though.

Char doesn't think much of there being a dog in the house. I've hardly seen her since we brought Shadow home yesterday. Mav couldn't care less. It's pretty much the way I expected things to go.

The Dance Recital went really well, kids are all happy. I'm happy dance is done for the year ;) Soccer starts soon though.

Splurge night was GREAT. I had a lot of fun, and if not for the Dance recital being the next day, and hoping for a phone call, I would've stayed longer :) Neeeext time ;)

Class is going great, the current one and the one I'm catching up on, Communication Skills. I'm almost finished. Two more classes and a quiz :) The two 'big' assignments are done and submitted already. I managed 100% on Quiz #1.

One of those Chunky soup cans had it in for my thumbnail yesterday. Ow :'(

Whaaaaaaat else... Snow is vanishing :D

Oooo... a new bird at the feeder.... (just now)

I'm going to be getting the kids (and myself) a Wii. That's their surprise for getting 50 stickers. And since it was the FIRST time they got to 50, I'm making it a Big surprise, lol. I've already told them, so they wouldn't think I forgot about it, AND I told them that this is the ONE time they get a BIG surprise like this, since it's the first, but not to expect something like it EVERY time they get to 50. Is all good. I want to get myself a Wii fit. I hear good things about it, and looked it up online. Seems good to me. And of course, Mario Kart. ;)

I think I'm now going to either dive into lesson 6.... or take a quick nap.... Leaning strongly towards nap.... we'll see.

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment