Shhhhhh... you hear that? Silence.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Ah yes, the little people in bed, the little doggy in bed, cats are hiding out downstairs, tv is off, all
I can hear is the dishwasher, dryer, and possibly the washing machine (although it might be finished by now) I think I shall turn on some music while I type.
Sarah Brightman ~ Symphony
Char is starting to show herself a bit more. The kids brought her up this afternoon, and I held her for awhile, not letting her get away (I'm mean that way :P lol) telling her we miss her and she should come back upstairs and hang out, and doesn't she miss trying to catch the birds through the window? Because I ALMOST miss her doing that.... after that she now will at least come to the top of the stairs and look around. At least until Shadow shows up, and then she's gone again. She had the biggest temptation ever this evening when Xander and Indigo were playing with a ball. She loves balls more than the dog does.
Laundry's getting done. Even the folding. Go me. And I've got the kitchen diningroom cleaned up yet again.. Mud Iz Vundervul. Did some relocating of some seedlings. I opened the lid of the minigreenouse with the beans in it, and it went SPROING out of my hands as it was released, the beans were that big already. I did not realize. In my own defense, those things get pretty humid on the inside there, so the plastic gets all cloudy with moisture :P
Becky is my hero.
~**♥♥♥**~lo♥e lo♥e lo♥e lo♥e~**♥♥♥**~
lol.. ok, well, that displays quite aptly what too much free time will do to a person, LOL.
She's getting me a Wii Fit :D So I'm all hooked up on that one ;)
I have forgiven firefox for eating all my favourites the last time, a few years ago, that I tried to use it. Because it's insanely awesome this time around.
my facebook/blog stalker (Greg) has highspeed now.. I guess he'll be able to stalk at speeds no one has ever stalked before ;) lol. (There, are you happy? I mentioned you :P )
And I still currently feel that the only good cow is the one cookin' on the BBQ ;)
I had wanted to sit and make Easter cards with the kids, but Xander didn't have a nap today :/ THAT little monkey has been eating well the past few days. It makes me happy (he's worse than a bird usually) so I hope it continues.
I think I was distracted from talking about the seedlings.... I replanted some seedlings into bigger pots, because they're going a wee bit too crazy to stay in teh lil' greenhouse. And I planted a few more peas and beans. Zoe helped with the beans, because she did most/all the work in the diningroom while the other two played in the livingroom. Theeeeey are going to be upset when she gets to 50 stickers again before they do. She's already @21. Quinn's @15 and Indigo's @19.
There I go getting distracted again, LOL. Well anyway, suffice to say the kitchen window is like a little mini garden right now, lol. And I watered allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the plants today.
Work goes well, school goes well. I've finished Communication Skills. YAY~ *confetti confetti confetti* ~ Time for a party! I think it was only a week too. Go me. I got 100% on my short story. Which dumbfounds me. I know technically it was very Mary Poppins (practically perfect in every way) but I wasn't overly fond of my creativity. But I'm my own worst critic so... I got 21 out of 25 for the Educational Tool review... Thaaaaat one I don't get, because I was quite thorough... I know the last paragraph, answering the last question, felt a bit short, but I didn't know what else I could have included without repeating myself. *shrug*
I now have access to the next one, Human Development I. I have all the notes printed off now, I was going to start listening to the recordings this morning, but I there were too many things going on, and I couldn't focus. I'll work on it over the week. Only one big assignment, a paragraph or another review. I'll likely be opting for another review. I have the Essay already for HDII to work on. And really..... who goes out of their way to do an essay? lol. Not me this time. I might have under diff circumstances, I don't usually opt for the easier way out, but....
Hoping to start the practicum soon. It's seriously making me insane, this inability to get to Rosthern to get the criminal record check done (which I already know I'll pass with flying colours) oooooooooooooone little thing and then I can start. AAAAAARGness
Very very very frustrating.
SO, other than that, I think I'm done tonight's ramble, the stalker (Greg) is on the phone and I must go and distract him from the hostility directed to a computer not doing what he wants it too ;) (hey look, I mentioned you again! Do I get a cookie or something now? lmao)
~Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment