Tonight is the Elementary Carnival. Somehow... I managed to volunteer myself to work in the gr 2 room. Probably has something to do with Zoe asking me to do it :P
It was great to get out for coffee this morning. I was really really looking forward to getting out of the house. Dunno why.. just.. more than usual. I even remembered to take out the garbage before we left, woo hoo, look at me go, lol.
My plants all love me VERY much right now, so say the various piles of dirt in my kitchen right now. I WILL get them cleaned up.. as soon as I locate the dustpan....
Dance recital on Saturday, yay!
I've been given access to Communication Skills, one of the classes I missed, so I'm already on the go with that. I've got teh lesson notes all printed off and into my binder, I'll be highlighting relevent parts later tonight. I've got lesson one recording going right now. Probably won't get it all finished playing in one sitting, siiiiince I have to go do that Carnival thing, lol, but that's ok. I'll think of short story ideas :\
I have been told I am a good writer.. but I don't see it. I can ramble on and on about me, easy-peasy, but to make something up..... Oh well. I'll take a note pad with me to the carnival and write down some ideas. I've already figured out the other assignment.
Started cleaning up in the basement. Xander's been in a touchy mood all day though, so I didn't get too much done. Went through the books down there, took out some of the ones the kids don't ever read. Some of them anyway.. there are some they don't read.. yet.. but that I still want to hold onto. I am SUCH a book junkie, lol.
What'lll be scary is going through my own books :X But I forsee a lot of the books being ones my mother gave me. I don't really read a lot of that type. Possibility becomes greater that we may partake in the town-wide garage sale. But we'll see, because Becky'll be down, leaving the next day, so... Hrrrrm.
Kids and I are excited for that :)
I have parcels I seriously need to get off my butt and mail already. I've finally got boxes for them, so no excuses. I just hope I still have the address for Bravin stashed away somewhere.
Made Pj's for Xander last night.. and Bedding... I'll add pictures of the bedding after I take some, lol (so check back, I'll just edit and add it in here)

Ok, I'm going to go pay attention now that we're over the beginning stuff in the class. PLus I have to think about supper before we go. Keep Xander form imploding or something before bedtime :P Carnival shall be VERY interesting. Of course right?
~Sara
It was great to get out for coffee this morning. I was really really looking forward to getting out of the house. Dunno why.. just.. more than usual. I even remembered to take out the garbage before we left, woo hoo, look at me go, lol.
My plants all love me VERY much right now, so say the various piles of dirt in my kitchen right now. I WILL get them cleaned up.. as soon as I locate the dustpan....
Dance recital on Saturday, yay!
I've been given access to Communication Skills, one of the classes I missed, so I'm already on the go with that. I've got teh lesson notes all printed off and into my binder, I'll be highlighting relevent parts later tonight. I've got lesson one recording going right now. Probably won't get it all finished playing in one sitting, siiiiince I have to go do that Carnival thing, lol, but that's ok. I'll think of short story ideas :\
I have been told I am a good writer.. but I don't see it. I can ramble on and on about me, easy-peasy, but to make something up..... Oh well. I'll take a note pad with me to the carnival and write down some ideas. I've already figured out the other assignment.
Started cleaning up in the basement. Xander's been in a touchy mood all day though, so I didn't get too much done. Went through the books down there, took out some of the ones the kids don't ever read. Some of them anyway.. there are some they don't read.. yet.. but that I still want to hold onto. I am SUCH a book junkie, lol.
What'lll be scary is going through my own books :X But I forsee a lot of the books being ones my mother gave me. I don't really read a lot of that type. Possibility becomes greater that we may partake in the town-wide garage sale. But we'll see, because Becky'll be down, leaving the next day, so... Hrrrrm.
Kids and I are excited for that :)
I have parcels I seriously need to get off my butt and mail already. I've finally got boxes for them, so no excuses. I just hope I still have the address for Bravin stashed away somewhere.
Made Pj's for Xander last night.. and Bedding... I'll add pictures of the bedding after I take some, lol (so check back, I'll just edit and add it in here)
Ok, I'm going to go pay attention now that we're over the beginning stuff in the class. PLus I have to think about supper before we go. Keep Xander form imploding or something before bedtime :P Carnival shall be VERY interesting. Of course right?
~Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment