Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Huzzah! in the Mud

Lots of mud out there now. Good and bad... good cuz, YAY SPRING.. bad cuz OH NO XANDER! lol.

Becky is coming for her birthday. MOST excellent. The ***** and the **** that I got for her arrived today. They're very cool *****'s.

hehehehhehe >:D

The kids are excited. Quinn sounded a bit down that Uncle Rob wasn't coming too... but *shrug*

Quinn is in the dance recital :) He'll be doing a thing with his sisters, but at least it's something :) I picked out a flower to give to each of them ;) hehehe, ok, yes, I little addicted to the flowers right now, but it's the end of March, I'm ready for some pretty colours already :P I picked out some carnations. A dark red for Quinn, a dark pink for Zoe, and a light pink for Indigo, with baby's breath.

I've got pj's cut out for Xander. Just some assembly required, lol. I got the bob the builder pants figured out, but I think I may have made the waisteband too skinny :/ Oh well. I also got the bob bedding cut out. So just some assembly on that. And then I'm going to start making stuff for the kids for summer.

I seriously seriously need to whittle away at the fabric stash :/

I know, a monster of my own creating.

Make some pretty dresses, THAT'LL eat up fabric if nothing else, lol.

Need to get going on the essay. I know once it's started it'll go quickly.. it's just the getting started part that's really tough. Bleh.

All the good tv shows are either ended or ending. And it's not like I watch that many. le sigh.

I got the practicum papers dropped off. Only thing left to do is to do the criminal record check for the school. And wait for the notebook thing I have to write in during the practicum to arrive.

patienceisavirtuepatienceisavirtue............. lol

Class was good last night btw, lol.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii think I'm going to go chop and cook some onions for use with my grilled cheese sandwiches.

Laterz

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment