Friday, May 20, 2011

Bikes, Thoughts, and Freaks


You know... I am so incredibly proud of my boy. A few months shy of five and he's riding his bike without training wheels. I was proud of each of the kids when they were able to ditch the little wheels, but.. because of finances, and theft, they didn't really get bikes until after we had moved here. (Quinn had a bike, it was stolen) I didn't get my first bike until I was.. around Indigo's age. So I didn't lose training wheels at 4 :P lol. It was, I think, more scary for me. He just needed a little help to get going that first time, but once he was going and HE realized that yes, he could do it, it was all good, and he's just a mad biking machine now.

Was just thinking about it a few moments ago, while watching him zip around out front.

! my spare mail key! I just spotted it, lol.

lol, anyway.

Not entirely looking forward to tomorrow. I contemplate asking for some support to be here with. Help keep me accountable.

I know I'm weak on this topic. I want things to work out so incredibly badly......

The laundry is almost done. I think I can get what's left down there totally done today. ....and then get the kids to bring me what terrors are lurking in their rooms >.< I know the boy it's pretty much 90% bedding. I wish I had a clothes line. Working on the folding. I've got about half of it up here now, and the rest I'll bring up as I finish this stuff. I need to figure out what to do with the furniture down there... it needs to go. But How. And Where. I've been told to talk to Justin, but.. I dunno that anyone would really want them? Except perhaps the futon, but I'm considering keeping that one as a "guest" bed of sorts. Sleepovers and all that... We'll see. But the two couches and chairs... then, another side benefit, I'm also not letting the folding stack up as bad down there. Ah haaa.. Genius! lol. I know, I know, hold your applause until the end of the show thanks. lol It bothers me to see the price of gas go down in the city, but out here it's still at 136. The same thing when it was 119. Stupid. Hard to support the local Biz when it's like that. I've put the gerber daisy outside. I think today I'm going to try to turn over the soil in the flower bed. Try to get rid of the grass. Then do some plantings. Speaking of flowers...


This is our little Freak. This was planted last summer. So, not only did it survive the crummy soil, it survived frost, and winter, AND the garden being tilled up! And thar she blooms. lol. Our Little Freak.

SO weird.

And yet cool.

Lillies are going strong since I cleaned stuff out in there and loosened up the soil. There's another clump of lilies on teh other side of the house, I'm thinking I'll dig them up and put them in the flower bed. Fill the hole with some dirt and let the grass take it over completely. I'll bet that's what that hole is on that side of the steps. I should fill that in too maybe...

Went and visited Tony (finally) last night. It was good. Especially at the end when we talked about music, lol. Ah yes, someone who Understands! ...typed as the song on the radio switches to a horn solo intro >.< lol

I soooooo don't look forward to what's gotta be done.

I should go get stuff started I guess. Folding and such. Have to make a phone call, two actually... I haven't heard back about my income tax yet...

Anyway,

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment