And I've found the material for Zoe's bday dress. It's not where I had originally planned to go with her dress, but.. it will be Stunning on her, with her darker skin and all.. Yes. She's going to be Radiant.
She's always radiant :)
They all are.
Anyway. It's going to be beautiful :) I'm excited. And luckily, for the style that will suit material (and girl) I don't need metres and metres of it :) Probably only two, but I'd get three just to be safe. And of course I'll be modifying some details, and there was some sheer material that would work for that plotting as well. And I'd only need at the most a metre of that. I think I could get away with just under $50. Considering the few notions I would need to pick up. And taxes. blah.
NOW I can scour Esty for suitable jewelry :)
Now to come up with stuff that's equally special for the big #5 and the big #12. If they were grls it'd be easy :P lol Well. I know them, so they're stil pretty easy ;) They're just harder for me to MAKE for, lol.
Kids will be home soon. early dismissal. I'm... Very Tired. I've been wanting to sew some bags to try and sell on Etsy for months now.. just never get to it :( No ambition.
My patch of grey sure has increased as well. Wow.
I think I'm going to start trying to get back into the yoga again. I've stayed away, because I'm afeared of doing ANYTHING to screw up my back again, lol.. it's like.. DON'T stretch.. or shift.. Anything.. cuz it could be just THAT muscle that sends it all back to where it was. Ouchland. And that's putting it milly. MAN that last one was traumatizing... THANKFULLY I haven't had another episode since.
I love Cinemix. Get exposed to new beautiul soundtracks to find. Like this one... River Queen, by Karl Jenkins. "reunion" is the song playing, but I've googled some other videos now.
Hmm.. googled the movie itself.. sounds interesting.
OH OH.. exactly 2 months until Xander's bday. And exactly 3 until Quinn's :)
And a friend gave me books and a website to look at.. soooo I'm going to go do that, lol.
~Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment