What a long long day already. And it's still a bit of a way from being done.
Well, staff meeting this morning, then class, then off to the meeting I had to get to in Rosthern, (I am hoping it is the Last Time Ever) then back, lunch, then to class, which was another recording, which I had not been told about, but I suppose there was a note in the course announcements, I've just got in teh habit of not always looking, because it's not usually relevent to me... anywho.
Nobody tells me Nuthin, lol.
Then off to get the mail, pick up some drain cleaner for the kids' bathroom sink (eventually, it just won't drain no more. ) stopped in at Gossen insurance, renewed my learner's, got a new photo ID pic taken (man.. the changes in five little years.....lol.. Mostly hair, ahaha) so in 5 to ten days I'll have a new one of those, then off to the school to get the kids, parent-teacher interviews, which all went really really well, I'm very proud of the monkeys :) then spoke to Derek about the practicum, then home and BLAH.. I feel so done.. but it's the last club night tonight o.O I am soooo tiiiiiired, but the kids are sooooo exciiiiited, lol. It figures.
Class went great on Monday. I enjoyed it. I also spent from 1pm until around 9:30 writing notes. Because I am insane @.@ lol I'm going to finish up the lesson 3 notes, and then start looking at the next lessons... start working on the essay. Oh, SO looking forward to THAT :P
Showed Zoe her dress for tomorrow this morning :) She's excited. No one knows about the flowers yet >:D hehehehe, it's so fun to be sneaky :D
It's also great fun to surprise people. I am amazed, something about my life the kids have NOT brooadcast to the entire world :P Liiiiike, my EA-ing with Credenda, and taking the EA course... amazingly, Nobody knew, lol.
S'all good though.. and won't even more people be surprised when I show up for practicum-ing.
:P
Great entertainment. Now I just have to set up babysitting for Xander :( That's the only part of all this that Really, Truely, SUCKS! Oh well. Is all for the greater good, right? And it's only a few months, and only a few hours in the day... He'll be alright.. might even do him some good... speaking-wise....
I was really, truely impressed with the kids' report cards and teacher interviews. All good stuff. I even helped out Indigo's teacher a bit ;) She's been pulling that whole "I don't know/can't do it" thing So when her teacher asked her to read some of the journal/writing stuff they've been doing, she tried it with me, but I don't give in that easy. Leprechaun I shall help you with, but you know those other words :P lol. And sure enough, after waiting for me to do it (and I didn't) she read the whole thing lickity split, the little turkey, lol.
I guess she's also been really great with D, getting him to do stuff that others can't (good stuff, stuff he's supposed to do, not trouble, lol) I'm really proud of her (and not entirely surprised)
It's a long weekend for the kids. I think I saw someone say they have Monday off as well, I will have to double check that.
Tomorrow's going to be slightly insane as well, with the music festival stuff for Zoe :)
If I have not mentioned it before, I shall mention it again: This job is the most perfect job for me and my situation right now.
I love it.
~Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment