Monday, March 23, 2009

Manic Monday

Ever tried finding a song for every day of the week? I have, in the past... it IS possible to find a song for EVERY day of the week. Wednesday is the tricky one. I can't remember what I found for that day. But I'm doing all that again this week :) I've always Got "Manic Monday" running through my head on Mondays, lol.

Before you ask, yes, I did get my homework done. Just now actually. So :P lol. Annnnnd three more lessons have been opened up :D I'll paruse them later ;) I need to finish making notes from last week's class at some point today.

I think that last, longer, power flicker last night must've fixed the kinks. Because I'm pretty sure it didn't go out again after that (otherwise my TV alarm clock, lol, wouldn't have turned on.) It was seriously starting to drive me buggy. You couldn't watch anything, do anything, and I'm not currently reading anything, so didn't even have THAT refuge.. I suppose I could've turned on teh DS, but you can only do so much of THAt as well. K fer sure, it made VHS tapes look good... when the power goes out, comes back, you just have to push play, and bam, you're right where you left off. but with DVD's, nooooooooooooooooooooo, you have to turn everything back on, get it to the right channels, start the DVD again, get through the previews (especially on thsoe discs that DON'T let you FFWD through them, and then the menu, then getting to the part of the movie you left off from (which is NEVER where the scene selections send you) and oy. And the poor dryer... on again off again... and the computer.. I think a few things got frazzled on here :/ some of the pictures next to my favourites are messed up, like facebook, instead of the blue square with an f, it's the blue pencil from livejournal, and my Personalized Start Page for Credenda mail, is no longer the google symbol, it's a lego brick. Cray-zee.

I actually did stuff this weekend, more than the usual. I got my ROOM clean. Which, if you know me, is a big deal. I usually let the room slide in the interest of keeping the rest of the house under control. Seems like I can never have both clean at the same time. Which is true again, although nto as drastically as in teh past. The kitchen and livingroom are kinda messy, but not overwhelmingly so. Little things here and there that the kids need to pick up so I can vacuum and make it Pretty. Kitchen needs a sweep, mop, and the counters rediscovered.

Speaking of kids, the sticker ploy is working out fairly well I think. I can see some things that can probably be left off the next one, and the kids are actually DOING stuff. i think everyone is now over the halfway mark to 50 stickers.. which means a surprise :)

I got Easter cards done for them at scrapbookin' on Fri. Finished em up last night and hid them away, muahahahaha (coloured the bunnies and added some flowers to the inside) The kids really loved the egg hunt we did last year (plastic eggs, each with a jelly bean, I think it was, inside.) so I'll probably try to do that again this year. Except I'll have to do four eggs per spot, since I don't think Xander'll be happy to be left out this year :X

oooooooh goody, the seal hunt has started again this year.. wellll I know what's going to be on the news for the next while *rolleyes*

I think spring got lost.

Well I suppose that's all she wrote for now.

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment