Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blogtastic

Just a quick little ramble here methinks.
I have not yet done my journal assignment. The question is, what do you want from this class, what more/less/etc would you like to see in this class type question.

Iiiii haaaaate those kinds of questions. When you answer, it feels like criticising. Unless you go with the whole, no, everything's just fine approach... le sigh.

I will get it done this weekend though, likely tomorrow. I'm finishing up some folding before bed right now, just taking a bit of a break from that while my tea steeps :)
I finished the dress for Zoe.. almost.. just a few touches I still have to do until it is TOTALLY finished, but since she does not need it until Thurs, I think I'm good to go. This also helps me to hold off in giving it to her :) I'd like to wait until Thursday to surprise her. And I've arranged for some flowers for her :) Daisies with a hodgepodge of others, I didn't specify, because I didn't know What, lol. I've never bought flowers for anyone before. I knew I wanted daisies, but beyond that... @.@ So I gave the lady my money, lol, and am trusting that she at least knows what she's doing. Zoe will be over the moon no matter what so, at least I have that to fall back on ;) I'm excited. I know it's just.. a one minute, if that, piece she is playing, but it's her first music festival thing, and to me, it's a big deal. It's a splurge I can live with :)


That's the dress there. The overskirt and the sleeves are the same material. The music notes I did on teh bodice would look better if the beads would stay where I put them, but oh well. Metallic silver embroidery thread on that there. The excess ribbon from around the waist there I shall also be using in her hair.
And I think my tea should be ready now. I depart to fold and sleep, in that order likely ;) Perhaps with some Fawlty Towers to send me on my way.
(Can barely contain my excitment for the new Star Trek movie)
~Sara



No comments:

Post a Comment