Monday, March 16, 2009

Returneth to thy Grindstone

Another Monday, another day of slavin'. Luckily I enjoy this form of slavery, so it's all good, lol.

Class tonight too, par-tay.

I've got the marking done for this morning. Luckily I did not have to speak and help anyone... because I don't speak so good right now.. Stupid colds :P Crazy people 'sharing' colds :P

Ok, it is VERY weird to listen to a song that you ONLY know in the Weird Al version.... like this here Backstreet Boys song.. lmao... "I want it that way".... Weird Al does it as "ebay" my mind is all confused. it says, hey, wait a minute, no, these words are wrong.. "Iiiii wooon it on eeeebaaaaay..." LOL. Crazy. I love it :D

Getting Quinn turned onto good music, lol. But not likely music that would be acceptable at school... nope.. can't see Black Sabbath being welcomed with wide open arms...... :P I wish I could find more stuff that he likes.. so I could make him a CD.... he's so bleeding PICKY though *rolleyes* I had to get him to listen to Black Sabbath though, specifically Iron Man, because I KNEW he'd like THAT... and after his remark about Rock and Roll a few weeks ago.... lol. (no, I don't remember specific wording.... but it was not complimentary.... I couldn't believe a child of MINE would say such a thing about R'n'R) And now.. I Win! lmao I think there's a Robbie Williams song he likes too.. I should find that disc... Rock Dj I think...

Kristine has asked me to make a preeeeesentation on the 31st. So I get to figure out how to put into a ppt or whiteboard the greatness of Credenda (elluminate specifically) as a student, employee, and college learnee.... lol. Groovylicious.

I wish Quinn still had dance. It's senslessly stupid to exclude him completely from the recital, with only ONE MONTH before it, just because nobody else in the class could stick with it. HE did. He went just about every single Monday. Winter and all. What the heck man, wthat the heck.

I need to decide on what sort of confectionary goodness to make for Fri..

The kids were great this weekend. No one made me insae, and considering it was a long weekend, that's amazing :P lol. LAst night before going to bed Quinn said he was feeling really happy. That made me happy. He actually got his room TOTALLY clean yesterday, including the tops of his dresser and desk and night table. I got it all vacuumed for him. So his room is PRETTY, lol.

Alas, today I have to go into Indigo's room. Which will result in me taking stuff away, as I warned her I would do yesterday. I asked her to go clean her room, then I TOLD her to go clean her room, and she wouldn't. SO... I have to go be the Big Bad Mommy. Can't wait for her to whine and cry her way through it anymore. I neeeeeeed to get in there with the vacuum very muchly. And she's been warned MANY a time that this would happen. it hink this is what she misses about sharing a room with Zoe the most ;) some one else to clean her mess.

Well. 11... I should go do shtuff I suppose.

fyi.. the sticker chart things are working well thus far.

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment