Saturday, March 14, 2009

When to Speak, When to be Silent



Blogging is weird. What to say, what not to say, when to say it, when to remain silent. I'm used to journalling, but in journalling you just say EVERYTHING. Well, everything that occurs to you at the time of writing. With blogging I feel a person has to be more circumspect.. who knows who is reading... and how offended they will become. People can be such delicate creatures at times.. lol. Myself included of course ;)

I did get the skating stuff done. All good and then some in that. Got the assignment for class done, all the marking I was asked to do is done... yes, ok, I'm bored :P I am tempted to get started on the Big Assignment for class already.. but I will hold off a bit longer. Try to wait until it's actually assigned. It doesn't help that the grip of winter is still upon this place.

Epicure stuff is in :D Jeeeeest waiting for it to be delivered :D Most excellent. More chai tea :D That's what I'm excited for most of all.

I have come to the conclusion that some of those teas are best served in a single cup form, than made into a large pot. Pity. I like the ones Becky gave me, they're good. Although i haven't tried the cherry rose one, only because I already have on from Epicure like that, lol.

It must be nice out, Quinn's gone out without snow pants or zipping his coat *rolleyes* I should go out and fill the bird feeders later today. Two of them are empty. Luckily not that one, waaaaaay up there, lol. It sucks to be short sometimes.

Have you ever stood on a stool, like one of those little step stools, and looked around? It's like, WOW, THIS is why there are cupboards up this high! CRAYzee! And... oh my.. I totally forgot I put that on top of the fridge! lol :P

The picture is one of the kids with their "couch blankets" I made for them this year. Obviously it's an older picture, but I don't think I got around to uploading it anywhere to show off.

And I think that's it for my moments in the blogging-sphere right now. I should go and be productive, or some crazy nonsense like that :P

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment