So, I'm pretty sure Indigo's soccer schedule has it in for me... because it keeps creating conflicts with other things. Liiiiiike, all her games are on Monday nights. >:| We all know what happens on Monday nights.. I have class! She has an extra practice this week... when? Monday night! I spoke with her coach though, and she said she'd try not to do that again. Some of Indigo's game (like this first one on the 4th) is a freaking away game *sigh* In Warman. I hate away games. Because I don't drive. *sigh* NOW, splurge night is supposed to be this Thursday. Now, some could argue that this is a mess not of the soccer shedule's making... but.. I'm on a role.. lol... Thursday is Indigo's practice night, @7. Xander is @6. ALSO, Becky shall be arriving on Thursday. So that nigth is pretty much screwed all around for anything else, lol :)
Played in the dirt some more. Planted some more sunflowers, some beans, and some peas. Transplanted to bigger pots the Sweet Basil. I've also started some pumpkins and cucumbers. I want to plant more cucumbers. I figure I'll start some spinach mid-late may. It only need 40 days to mature. Yay for freezing >:D And I'll pick up some peppers from teh greenhouse once it opens (I figure they'll have peppers) I had to toss a bunch of stuff, it accidentally got cooked. (note to self, and others, when you have stuff in a greenhouse, do NOT have the plastic domes on the mini greenhouses... or you'll cook everything :X oops) which is why I started more peas and beans. The chives are still doing alright though. I'll also pick up some flowers from the greenhouse. For the window boxes, and for a few of the planters in the yard. I'll probably let the kids have a bunch of say in that one ;) I'll also pick up some peat when I have the money, and put it in that front flower bed. It's getting a bit low. The tulips have started to sprout like crazy in there. I should look up how to split them and such for after they bloom (I do believe I recall that being when you're suppsed to do it.) I need to do a bit of research on roses as well. specifically the ones out back.. they're getting a bit insane. And I'll trim up that vine as well.
I'll probably clean out whatever that purple stuff is in the flowerbed under the lamppost. Let the kids have at 'er with flowers. Make it all nice and pretty. I'm all for ground cover, but I like things to LOOK neat. yes, I know, mother nature isn't "neat"... but.... we can TRY, lol.
I had to move my ivy from teh kitchen window.. and the plant Quinn gave me for Easter..
..because of the &$%$^%^@@%$$%##%*@&^!@ APHIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know if it'll be happy where I've moved it :/ but we'll see. I'd rather that than it being eaten by freaking Aphids. They've been leaving it alone up until now. Bah.
I think the Dragon Tree is starting to recover from the trauma of transplanting. I'm sure it WAS a trauma, that plant has been in that container for................. a lot of years, lol. I can't even think of how long it's been....
Xander's asleep, kids are having lunch.. I think I'll go play in the dirt :P lol. Start getting things cleaned up and ready for the Big Grow, lol.
~Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment