That was taken yesterday late afternoon. Bleh.
Quinn drew me a couple pictures a few days ago. Almost a week ago now I guess.
flaming cows, alien zapped cows... my boy loves me, lol :D
And he's got skillz too.
I got the essay done. Riiiiiiiight under that wire :X Go me and my procrastination. I hate essays. Not that I hate writing, I just hate... such restricted writing. Having said writing analyzed and picked apart. yeah... I think that's what I really hate... lol.
Got lesson four listened to last night. Am listening to lesson five right now, it's short. Then on to six. and then seven. I'd like to be done the lessons by the end of the weekend. Then I'll get in touch about doing the test, and all will be well in my little world :P Oh, and I have an assignment to get done as well, but that shouldn't be too big a deal.
I can't stand troublemakers... but I'm staying very far away out of it. The biggest reason being: Because it's none of my business, and it revolves around my brother. Two Very Excellent reasons to keep my two cents to myself.
I have to make the dog a bigger vest. She's too big for the other already :)
The livingroom is a Complete and Total Zone *sigh*
Quinn had a sleepover last night. B couldn't make it, but G did. They stayed up late watching tv and a movie. SO I'm sure Quinn will be good and delecate all day :P Shadow was making noise early this morning again. Blah.
I've found out what was up with my T4 from MennoHomes... so I'm good to get income tax done (as soon as I have the $$) (Which will be as soon as I get paid)(which should be soon)(the Easter Break kind of interrupted it)
Looking up some Wii and DS games. Cooking Mama specifically. It looks like a cute game, I think the kids would like it too, so I'll just get the Wii version, rather than the DS one. I thought of it again when I saw a commercial for "gardening mama"
I think I shall end this, and go make a couple more dog vests. They work well as a harness, I just have to use a fastner other than velcro ;)
~Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment