Saturday, April 18, 2009

"If They Ever Come"

Famous last words I tell you.

How was I to know AC/DC would ACTUALLY come to Sask? I mean, sure, the Rolling Stones did, but those guys have done so many drugs and booze it could easily have been a result of permanent brain damage, lol.

Wellll.. they are (AC/DC) and Greg and I be going. In August. Becky's already agreed to watch little people. At her place. For about a week, lol. So the possibilities for more than just AC/DC is good. And the timing is freakishly perfect as well.. right when haying is done. A person COULD get suspicious... lol.

The kids and I are lovin' Jive Bunny and the Mastermixers :) Got the livingroom clean it did. and the girls think my hand jivin' is hilarious :P I even got Xander to do it a bit :D

SO, apparantly, What I have wished every time I turned on my DS has happened, you can now go Online with them. Weeeeee. I've already bought the necessary 'equipment' for the DS through ebay.. I just need a router now :) that is going to be so cool :D And I picked up another game.. Clubhouse Games. It's a bunch of card and board games :)

I'm excited :D

I seriously seriously need to get cracking on that flaming essay already :X

My greenhouse babies are doing alright. I don't know if the calendula will survive the Disasters, but we shall see. The chives have sprouted :D And everything else looks to be doing alright :) I need to get in and split up the tomatoes asap though.

I've started sewing for Zoe's bday already, lol. And will be for Xander as well. I finished a dress for Zoe that I start... almost two years ago now I think it was, lol. I got annoyed with a part that didn't work out perfectly and had to be fixed.

I got distracted with DS stuff, and now I've lost the ramble momentum.

Toodles Doodles.
~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment