Xander has another pj set. Farmer boy in this one ;)
Indigo's got a couple new summer dresses now as well. Pooh and Strawberry Shortcake.
They are a great way to use up material, which I deperately need to be doing (the dresses) but the gathers are an enormous pain in the neck. I think I've done pretty good to get two cut out and sewn in as many days (cut out yesterday, sewn today) considering my tendency to procrastinate a task I do not look forward to (and sometimes even ones I DO look forward to, lol)
I've also got a skort cut (yes skort) cut out for her. I will get to it tomorrow. Tonight I may do some more cutting. After I work on my essay. Maybe. :P
No, I still haven't finished that. I should. I know I should. I'm just still having trouble getting started.
Monday was one year with Greg :)
The wind blew over my greenhouse twice yesterday :'( Today I have it anchored with a cinderblock and the garbage can :P Take THAT! I lost some plants :( And others I am waiting to see if they will recover.
Easter was alright. Kids did the egg hunt and all that jazz.
By summer I'd like to have a new camera. I know which I want. I have it saved on my ebay watchlist. muahhahaa... I'll be able to use the lenses and filters from Papa Wayne's camera with it :)
It has been a long long LONG two days I tell ya. And now the DVD player is being beyond stupid. *siGH* Is April over yet???? I still need to get to Rosthern, but with it being Easter break, allll the kids are home, it's harder to get a ride.
Xander went to bed early tonight. He's been trouble on two legs all day. With the older three home he hasn't been getting his uaual nap. It feels like the house isn't big enough for him at times. He finally crossed the line in being rough tonight, and off to bed he went. Wee.
I'm excited for the new Star Trek movie :) They released three clips from the movie. Muahahah. :D:D
Guess that's about it. The livingroom's finally quiet. I'm going to go enjoy it before sending the rest of the little people off to bed.
~Sara
No comments:
Post a Comment