lol, I actually managed to remember my password for here. At home the computer does it for me, and with all the ones I use, it's hard to keep straight which goes for what sometimes.
Am listening to Shoutcast online radio, one of the soundtracks streams. They were playing some Lord of the Rings a little while ago. Gives me chills, those big sweeping orchestrations... Joy and Bliss.
Started reading Fairest link to book on Amazon on Monday, finished it last night. Great book. A really great twist on an old classic. I want to read Levine's other books now. Possibly even Ella Enchanted. I don't know for sure about that one though.. I've seen the movie, and the movie's pretty lighthearted. When I was reading Fairest, it's not "silly" like Ella is portrayed through the movie (as in a silly book) But we'll see.
Anywho.. I really enjoyed the book, and highly reccommend it to others.
Trip to Batoche with Quinn's class yesterday was great, even if it was Cold.
(oooooooooo.. dragonheart now.. that was an amazing score..)
I have a LOT of pictures. All on facebook. Too many to post here. But it was a great trip, I'd love to again some time with teh kids, with the time to look at all of it.. we only made it to a few stops because of time.
Well, I suppose I'll end here, go do stuff, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment