Thursday, May 19, 2011

Another Day

Watched a good movie last night. "Morning Glory" At the end I was thinking.. this is Verrrrry similar to the Ugly Truth.. only better. Not inundated with a bunch of language and sex. And actually the romantic relationship aspect was more of a sideline than the actual plot. I enjoyed it.

The laundry's getting done. Aaaaat least until I get whatever's stacking up in the kids' rooms *sigh* And I still have to fold it all. SIGH

I took in my income tax stuff yesterday. Just waiting for the call back saying it's done. Do the little financial dance to pay for them.

Haven't been able to make any bread, my eczema's flared up and just.. OMG IT ITCHES! I hate stress.

I hate massive anxity first thing in the morning waking me up as well. Damn near threw up again. Luckily there's nothing in there TO throw up, so..

I feel shutting-downish... all I want to do is sleep. Probably not good.

Got plants from teh greenhouse. they were having a sale on the geraniums. :) And I splurged on a rose. Trying to find happy places.

Something needs to happen, and happen soon. I can't keep on this way. I've kept on for farrrrrr too long already. Quinn's freaked out that I'm going to have a heart attack and die now. I've tried to reassure him but.. I don't know that it's really believed. I know part of it is because of what happened with his friend's dad but.. yeah. It''d probably help if *I* believed what I was saying as well :P

Mentally and physically, I can't do this anymore. And how can I really fix the mental stuff if the instigating issue is still there aggravating things?

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo tired, and tired of being woken up with anxiety.. sometimes so strong it takes three hrs to get it down to a tolerable level. (That would be this morning :P There have been days when it never goes down.) I shouldn't be so lethargic all the time, I should have energy, get stuff done, be enthusiastic about getting stuff done... be enthusiastic to do some of the hobbies I enjoy. Which I haven't done in Forever. :(

It's frustrating and upsetting when it doesn't seem to matter how things are effecting other people who are involved. It's hard to not take That as an answer right freaking there. It is. isn't it. What's going on with the other person matters Way more than this person.

Wow.

That really really hurts. I wish I hadn't clicked that particular one at this moment. Ow.

I must go.

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment