Monday, May 16, 2011

That Wind is Something Special

Isn't it.

SO.. aside from getting some laundry through the machines, I accomplished NOTHING today :( But when I made my list last night I had forgotten for a few about the funeral with Quinn. :( Poor kid is like his mom, effected by music. Came out saying it was like they were TRYING to make you cry, lol. He did almost cry a few times. Not just with the music. Apparantly I have the touch though. Said I seemed to know just the right way to rub his back to make him feel better and not cry.

That made me feel good :)

We both felt bad we couldn't stay for the meal afterwards, but i had to get back to pick up Xander. By the time everyone sat down and all that, it would have been time to go, which would have been rude, so, we left when we did.

Money arrived a few days sooner than I had antcipated, which was Nice. Filling up the car with gas... NOT so nice... $75.95. w.t.f.

Went to Rosthern with Zoe to get her some shoes. Got her shoes, some bathroom stuff I've got low/run out of.. including some Irish Spring soap. Now, I never use soap.. not bar soap anyway (dries out my skin Horribly) but it was kind of a joke with Quinn, his deoderant is Irish Spring scent, so when he came out with it this afternoon I was like.. Wow. Dude. You smell Niiiiiice. Stay away from teh girls, they will be all over you! lol and then I kidded, sayng I'd buy some soap JUST to air freshen the bathroom with, lmao. And, well, we happened to be in that aisle (Zoe and I) and I saw it, was only $3, so, I got some, lol. We are both amused. Went to the grocery store and got some Meat. Chicken thighs and sausages. Chicken we were going to have tonight with some wagon wheel pasta, but then we had unexpected company so it didn't get made :/ Tomorrow night I guess. Haven't had shake n bake chicken in... over a year. Which is too bad, we love it. But there's not that huge a variety of meat cuts here in town.Having to drive all teh way to Rosthern to get stuff.. Meh, make do with what we've got. i wish 'd grabbed the stewing beef they had out though... Stew.

Was finally able to eat something today. yay. Just a sadnwhich, buuut is better than the nothing it's been for the past few days.

Tomorrow is Xander's last day of school. ...SO not sure how much I'll get done tomorrow either >.< Yer end part, from 9-12 o.O Imma gonna be fried after that. (I said I'd come and help for the whole thing) Which is frustrating because I need to get stuff done around here.

Personally... emotionally... it's been a long day. Iiii can't handle that person. Just can't. Even when I don't see something to set me off, I still think it, imagine it, fear it... I can keep the other things under control most of the time, but that one completely unhinges me. I'm tired of fighting, I don't want to hurt anyone. (feelings... I'm not violent :P lol) But if I can't handle it perhaps it's better to just walk away. Give everyone what they want. It's a very apocalyptic view.

Ok, I gotta go, Xander needs a bath, AND, he needs his hair washed, VERY badly. That was something else i picked up, more tearfree shapoo/conditioner for the boy. He and Indigo PLAYED with the last one and it was gone within a week. Not Cool.

Anyway, yah, going to go do that now.

Toodles Doodles.

~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment